Friday, January 6, 2023

Journey To Become a True God - Chapter 1



Chapter 1 - Break Up With Girlfriend


My name is Ye Chen, I'm 17 years old, and I grew up in a remote village with my grandfather. In general, my life was like that of a typical boy, but after my grandfather passed away, nobody wanted to take care of me, so I had to start living on my own, start working part-time to make ends meet, and because of my good grades, I made the decision to go to school in the city to receive a proper education.

I studied at Hexing School, and after three months I had a girlfriend. My girlfriend’s name is Yu Ting; she has shoulder-length hair, a height of 155 cm, and a slim body. Even though she is not a school flower though to me, she is a beautiful girl.

We have been dating for about nine months, but after we entered the second year and were placed in a different class, Yu Ting’s attitude began to change.

This is my story.


Today is Sunday school, his workplace is on vacation, yesterday was Ye Chen’s payday, and today he intends to invite Yu Ting to Starbucks to eat.

Although his part-time salary was not very high, Ye Chen had to eat regular meals every month and sometimes eat leftovers at the place where he worked so he could take Yu Ting to Starbucks.

But today, the calls and messages he sent were ignored by Yu Ting, which made him very angry.

"Where did Ting Ting go? Why didn’t she answer her calls?" Indeed, in recent days, he was often ignored, which made Ye Chen annoyed.

Ye Chen looked at the clock on his cellphone and saw that it was noon, so he decided to go look for drinks and food.


After leaving his boarding house, Ye Chen arrived at a shopping centre, He immediately went to a food stall and wanted to order food and drinks.

"Uncle, one Ggoreng Noodle and one soda drink please"

Ye Chen saw the scene on the streets, Romm!! A loud noise was heard, and a BMW Sport worth hundreds of thousands of dollars was visible through Ye Chen's window, as were the few people who were present.

The BMW pulled off on the side of the road, and when the door opened, the figure he knew got out of the BMW Sports car—it was Yu Ting.

And a man also came out of the driver’s door, a handsome man with fashionable clothes and a cool hairstyle.

Yu Ting put her arm around the man’s arm and acted intimate; even fools know what kind of relationship they have.

The fire in Ye Chen’s heart appeared, he rose from his seat and approached Yu Ting and the man.

"Ting Ting," someone called her name, and Yu Ting turned around to see it was Ye Chen.

She immediately let go of the man’s arm. "Ye Chen, how can you be here" Yu Ting spoke nervously.

"Shouldn’t I be asking that, who is he and why are you with him"

"He is... he is..." Yu Ting looked nervous when she wanted to answer Ye Chen’s question and didn’t know how to.

"Who is he, Ting Ting?" Asked the man next to Yu Ting

"He is " Yu Ting Ragu replied "He is my ex-boyfriend"

When Yu Ting’s words came out, the fire in Ye Chen’s heart really exploded, and he was very angry at what Yu Ting said.

"Oh, so this is the poor man you often tell me about." The man looked at Ye Chen with a look of disdain.

Ye Chen raised his hand, wanting to hit Yuting. Yu Ting became afraid and closed her eyes as she anticipated what he would do.

Ye Chen really wanted to hit Yu Ting but somehow he didn’t have the heart to.


"Yu Ting, why are you doing this to me? Tell me why you prefer him to me." Asked Ye Chen

"If you really want to know, I'll tell you; I'm tired of living in poverty with you; you can't afford to buy me expensive clothes, jewellery, or even expensive cellphones, but he," she says, pointing to the man next to her, "can."

"But I Love you," Ye Chen said

"What nonsense! Can love be eaten? Can love buy me expensive things?"

All of Yu Ting’s words pierced his heart; he was indeed poor, but Ye Chen always worked hard so that his life could be better.

"Good, good. I'm probably blind for loving a girl like you; our relationship ends today, and don't look for me again."

Without waiting for Yu Ting’s answer, Ye Chen immediately left, leaving Yu Ting and the man

Fortunately, the distance was not too far; about 5 minutes later, Ye Chen made it.

"Cruuuuuuukkk ..." Ye Chen’s bowels rumbled, "I forgot I had not eaten since this morning" while he rubbed his stomach.

He saw that the bus was still 10 minutes away. So he went to buy some steamed buns and mineral water for his trip.

Ye Chen did not forget to send a message to his homeroom teacher to ask for a school leave for the next few days.

After 1 hour, the Ahirya Bus leaves the city, and the journey from the city to the village takes around 6-7 hours.

Of course, there were many people on the bus, because it would also pass through several other villages.

Because the trip was a bit boring, Ye Chen played with his mobile phone.

It felt like the journey was almost at its final destination, which is Ye Chen's village. At the moment, the only remaining passenger is Ye Chen.

In a few kilometres, the bus will arrive but the bus suddenly loses control, and the driver is forced to pull off his vehicle.

"What’s wrong, uncle?" 

"I do not know; let me check first." The driver immediately went down and checked, and he discovered that the tire was flat.

"How is it?" Ye Chen asked

"I'm sorry, young man; I can't continue the journey; it will have to wait until tomorrow morning. You can sleep on the bus tonight if you want."

"It’s okay, uncle; I can walk, it's just a few more kilometres up."

Ye Chen paid his fare and went down; the road was quite dark considering it was midnight, especially since the lighting was very minimal.

Luckily, Ye Chen didn’t carry a bag, so he could run without fear.

When he walked for a few minutes, he saw in the sky the figure of an old man flying; he wore white clothes and had white hair.

Ye Chen was a modern person; how could he possibly believe that ghosts existed in this world? But seeing a person floating in the sky naturally scared him.

The figure in the sky suddenly approached him, Ye Chen who saw this was very scared.

He tried to brace himself, but when he saw the figure of the old man getting closer and closer, Ye Chen was finally scared out of his wits, so he screamed "Ghost!" and ran away with all his strength.


TOC  

No comments:

Post a Comment